Incense culture flourished alongside tea culture in the Song Dynasty. It was used to create a sense of space and environment in the scholarly studio, and to mark the passage of time. Each incense stick burns for a set amount of time, so lighting one was an easy way to ensure that enough time was devoted to tea tasting, or study.
If we take the time to set out our tea ware and bring out our fine tea, incense helps us mark the tasting as a ritual to truly enjoy.
This time we are pleased to collaborate with Le Rouge, a local incense brand
About Le Rouge
A Toronto-based e-commerce team, we at Le Rouge Life take pride in offering only the finest incense and home fragrances. Incense should be more than just a smelly smoking stick. Scents are keenly tied to our moods, feelings, and memories. Even the smallest scent can take you back to a fond experience or a special moment in your life. And unlike most traditional sticks on the market, our premium line of incense uses only the most exclusive ingredients. Ensuring that every scent is just right, our natural ingredients are carefully sourced from all over the world.
Event General Information
📅 Date: December 10th Saturday
1:00 pm — 2:30 PM 4-235 Spadina Ave. Toronto, M5T 2E2
3:30 pm — 5:00 PM. 996 Queen St. W. Toronto, M6J 1H1
• Three Selected exclusive tea paired with three matched incenses.
• Learn the History and the Art of Making Each One
• Learn Traditional Chinese Tea Etiquettes
• Paired with a tea dessert
• walk away with gift package
The Tea List☕
• Ya Shi Xiang Phoenix Dan Cong Oolong Tea (Oolong tea) Paired with Osmanthus Latte 09
• Tong Qing He Sheng Pu Erh (Pu Erh tea) paired with Sandalwood Incense 101
• Golden Peony Lapsang Souchong ( Black tea) paired with Peace 20
Please give us at least 48-hours notice of cancellation if you are not be able to attend the event.
email contacts: email@example.com